Put some PEP in your programs!
To learn more about The Rotary Foundation's PEP program TRF has prepared the following frequently asked question sheet in
PEP Goals are to:
• increase the quality and likelihood of sustainability of Rotarian-led water, sanitation, and hygiene (WASH) projects
• enhance Rotary’s profile, reputation, and image
• utilize and leverage Rotarian expertise to enhance and improve project design
• increase external funding as a result of strong projects and enhanced public image
• transition from short-term projects to long-term and more comprehensive programs that holistically address community needs.
The Project Enhancement Process (PEP) is an initiative by The Rotary Foundation (TRF) to strategically utilize its volunteer and staff resources to sharpen Rotary’s focus, enhance the technical quality of projects, support sound project design, make effective grants, and measure our impact in the areas of focus. The pilot will concentrate on achieving these objectives in the water and sanitation area of focus.
Wasrag World Water Summit 6 will be held in Sydney, Australia Friday May 30, 2014
The Registration Site is open:
Wasrag World Water Summit V Lisbon, Portugal, was held on Friday June 21, 2013
Audio recordings of sessions and presentations are available.
Read the March 2014 newsletter (Newsletters are archived on this site: in the Download Centre under Resources then click on the heading Newsletters)